Rocheston Certified CyberSecurity Engineer Level 1
The RCCE® Level 1 course will delve into the basics of cybersecurity along with hands-on labs. You will gain an insight into hacking technologies and tools. Level 1 covers the foundation of hacking technologies. For instance, it looks at Web application attacks, Trojans and Malware, Denial of Service attacks, metasploit, firewalls, cryptography, cracking passwords, hacking the cloud etc.
WHEN & TIME
* Saturday Summer batch
* 29th aug, 05, 12, 19, 26th Sept 2020
* Duration : 5 Days
* 10:00 AM till 18:00 hour CET (Amsterdam- NL)
* Training will be in English
* All batches will be Online virtual classes
* Have two years IT work experience
* Basic familiarity of Linux and/or Unix.
* Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
* Knowledge of Windows Server
* Cyberclass® access to full course materials
* Rocheston Rosé OS (Consists of all lab materials)
* Training Videos
* RCCE® Sample Test
* RCCE® Level 1 VUE Exam Voucher
* Online Support
* 6-month subscription to Cyberclass® access with course and Rosé updates
* Trainer will be an Authorized Rocheston Trainer.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
* Creating cybersecurity solutions
* Setting up secured communication networks.
* Developing frameworks to facilitate best engineering practices.
* Enforcing substantial security to avoid potential cybersecurity threats.
* Penetration testing.
* Sustaining risk management processes.
• Exam can be taken on Rocheston Cyberclass or Pearson VUE testing platform.
• Multiple Choice Objective Questions
• Total count – approximately 90 questions for each exam
• Pass Percentage: 72%
• Retake Policy – You may retake the exam any time on an additional fee.
1:Cybersecurity threats, attacks and defenses
2:Information gathering and network scanning
3 :Cyber Vulnerabilities
4 :Web Application Attacks
5:Web shells, Spywares Backdoors
6 :Denial of Service Attacks
7:Packet Sniffers and Network Analyzers
8 :Password Cracking
9 :Wireless Hacking
10 :Firewalls and IDS
11 :Hacking Frameworks
13 :Malware attacks
14 :Phishing Attacks
15:Hacking-Facebook,Twitter, WhatsApp, etc
16 :Hacking Cloud Computing
17 :Hacking Cloud networks
18 :Supply Chain Attacks
19 :Mobile Phone Hacking
20 :Webserver Hacking
21 :Patch management
22 :Malware analysis
23 :Penetration Testing
24 :Policies and Procedures
25 :Incident Response
26 :Artificial Intelligence in security
27 :Cyberthreat Intelligence
28 :Scripting Languages
29 :Network Defender
REGISTER & PRICES
For booking & prices contact us on:
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: 0031610755479 (whatsapp/signal)
Download RCCE1 Course Brochure