ROCHESTON RCCE1 ONLINE COURSE
Utilize your free time to secure your career during this “working from home” season
WEB CYBER CLASS
The access to an online e-learning platform will be given to attendants on registration. It will contain a series of study videos, pre-recorded lectures, white papers, educational animations and power point presentations. The Web Portal can be used to catch-up on a missed session or to view an attended session again.
SKILL YOU WILL LEARN
Creating cybersecurity solutions
Setting up secured communication networks.
Developing frameworks to facilitate best engineering practices.
Enforcing substantial security to avoid potential cybersecurity threats.
Sustaining risk management processes.
ONLINE COURSE CONTAIN
* Cyberclass® access to full course materials
* Rocheston Rosé OS (Consists of all lab materials)
* Training Videos
* RCCE® Sample Test
* RCCE® Level 1 VUE Exam Voucher
* Online Support
* 6-month subscription to Cyberclass® access with course and Rosé updates.
Module 1 : Cybersecurity threats, attacks and defenses
Module 2 : Information gathering and network scanning
Module 3 : Cyber Vulnerabilities
Module 4 : Web Application Attacks
Module 5 : Web shells, Spywares and Backdoors
Module 6 : Denial of Service Attacks
Module 7 : Packet Sniffers and Network Analyzers
Module 8 : Password Cracking
Module 9 : Wireless Hacking
Module 10 : Firewalls and IDS
Module 11 : Hacking Frameworks
Module 12 : Cryptography
Module 13 : Malware attacks
Module 14 : Phishing Attacks
Module 15 : Hacking Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Others
Module 16 : Hacking Cloud Computing
Module 17 : Hacking Cloud networks
Module 18 : Supply Chain Attacks
Module 19 : Mobile Phone Hacking
Module 20 : Webserver Hacking
Module 21 : Patch management
Module 22 : Malware analysis
Module 23 : Penetration Testing
Module 24 : Policies and Procedures
Module 25 : Incident Response
Module 26 : Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
Module 27 : Cyberthreat Intelligence
Module 28 : Scripting Languages
Module 29 : Network Defender
Online – Virtual class
– weekhours and/or weekends possible
Onsite /incompany training
What the course will consist of:
• A 5-day Training Program
• Time: 08:30 AM – 5 PM
• The provision of an active web portal
• Seminars conducted by qualified engineers
• Best in-class environment
• Exam can be taken on Rocheston Cyberclass or Pearson VUE testing platform.
• Multiple Choice Objective Questions
• Total count – approximately 90 questions for each exam
• Pass Percentage: 72%
• Retake Policy – You may retake the exam any time on an additional fee. For further details contact the exam coordinator
Rocheston Certified Cybersecurity Engineer (RCCE®) Level 2
The RCCE Level 2 program will give you a detailed, in-depth knowledge and hands-on labs. You will have mastery over hacking technologies and tools. The Level 2 program covers advanced futuristic hacking stuff. For instance, it looks at advanced blockchain exploits, quantum computing and cryptography, advanced ransomware and cryptojacking, etc. The RCCE® Level 1 is a mandatory requirement, to move to the Level 2 program.